Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medication for opioid use disorder after nonfatal opioid overdose and association with mortality: a cohort study.Ann Intern Med. 2018; 169: 137-145
- The impact of buprenorphine and methadone on mortality: a primary care cohort study in the United Kingdom.Addiction. 2018; 113: 1461-1476
National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health. Opioid summaries by state. May 2019. Available at: https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids/opioid-summaries-by-state. Accessed January 20, 2020.
- Buprenorphine treatment for hospitalized, opioid-dependent patients: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA Intern Med. 2014; 174: 1369-1376
- Inpatient management of opioid use disorder: a review for hospitalists.J Hosp Med. 2017; 12: 369-374
- HIV-positive injection drug users who leave the hospital against medical advice: the mitigating role of methadone and social support.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2004; 35: 56-59
- Increased risk of mortality and readmission among patients discharged against medical advice.Am J Med. 2012; 125: 594-602
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors has any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.