Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2019 AHA/ACC/HRS Focused Update of the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline for the Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 104-132
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 700-701
- Two-year outcomes after transcatheter or surgical aortic-valve replacement.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1686-1695
- Predicting early and late mortality after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 343-352
- Clinical outcomes at 1 year following transcatheter aortic valve replacement.JAMA. 2015; 313: 1019-1028
- Ischemic and bleeding outcomes in patients with atrial fibrillation and contraindications to oral anticoagulation.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 1384-1392
- Incidence, management, and associated clinical outcomes of new-onset atrial fibrillation following transcatheter aortic valve replacement: an analysis from the STS/ACC TVT Registry.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11: 1746-1756
- Impact of pre-existing and new-onset atrial fibrillation on outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: 2119-2129
- Device-detected atrial fibrillation and risk for stroke: an analysis of >10,000 patients from the SOS AF project (Stroke preventiOn Strategies based on Atrial Fibrillation information from implanted devices).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 508-516
- Subclinical atrial fibrillation and the risk of stroke.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 120-129
- Detection of atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter by pacemaker device interrogation after transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR): implications for management.J Invasive Cardiol. 2019; 31: E177-E183
- Oral anticoagulant type and outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: 1566-1576
Kapadia, S. WATCH-TAVR, WATCHMAN for Patients with Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement. ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03173534. Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03173534. Accessed May 5, 2020.
- Predictors and clinical outcomes of permanent pacemaker implantation after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: the PARTNER (Placement of AoRtic TraNscathetER Valves) trial and registry.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: 60-69
- Clinical impact of baseline right bundle branch block in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 10: 1564-1574
- Surgical or transcatheter aortic-valve replacement in intermediate-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 1321-1331
- Pacemaker implantation and dependency after transcatheter aortic valve replacement in the REPRISE III Trial.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e012594
- Electrocardiographic and imaging predictors for permanent pacemaker requirement after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.J Heart Valve Dis. 2011; 20: 83-90
- Incidence and predictors of permanent pacemaker requirement after transcatheter aortic valve implantation with a self-expanding bioprosthesis.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2010; 33: 1364-1372
- Predictors of advanced conduction disturbances requiring a late (>/=48 h) permanent pacemaker following transcatheter aortic valve replacement.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11: 1519-1526
- Permanent pacemaker insertion after CoreValve transcatheter aortic valve implantation: incidence and contributing factors (the UK CoreValve Collaborative).Circulation. 2011; 123: 9519-9560
- Incidence and predictors of atrioventricular conduction impairment after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 106: 1473-1480
Conflicts of Interest: RS reports being a proctor for Edwards Lifesciences; BPD, KAS, KK, KL, TK, KL, JHI report none.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.