Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Subacute combined degeneration: clinical, electrophysiological, and magnetic resonance imaging findings.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1990; 65: 822-827
- Clinical practice. Vitamin B12 deficiency.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 149-160
- Neuropsychiatric disorders caused by cobalamin deficiency in the absence of anemia or macrocytosis.N Engl J Med. 1988; 318: 1720-1728
- How I treat cobalamin (vitamin B12) deficiency.Blood. 2008; 112: 2214-2221
- Oral vitamin B12 versus intramuscular vitamin B12 for vitamin B12 deficiency.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018; 3CD004655
- Potential outcome factors in subacute combined degeneration: review of observational studies.J Gen Intern Med. 2006; 21: 1063-1068
Funding: No funding was required for this manuscript.
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors have any conflict of interest to declare.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.