Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evaluation of electrocardiographic criteria for right atrial enlargement by quantitative two-dimensional echocardiography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 23: 747-752
- Electrocardiogram for the diagnosis of right ventricular hypertrophy and dilatation in idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension.Circ J. 2012; 76: 1744-1749
Kashou AH, Basit H, Chhabra L. Electrical axis (normal, right axis deviation, and left axis deviation) [Updated June 29, 2019]. Available from:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK470532/.Accessed: February 7, 2020.
- Mechanism and prognostic role of qR in V1 in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension.J Electrocardiol. 2017; 50: 476-483
- The prognostic role of the ECG in primary pulmonary hypertension.Chest. 2002; 121: 513-518
- Electrocardiography at diagnosis and close to the time of death in pulmonary arterial hypertension.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2014; 19: 258-265
- Pulmonary hypertension in sickle cell disease.Am J Med. 2004; 117: 665-669
- Diagnosis of portopulmonary hypertension in candidates for liver transplantation: a prospective study.Hepatology. 2003; 37: 401-409
- Pulmonary hypertension in sickle cell disease: cardiac catheterization results and survival.Blood. 2003; 101: 1257-1261
- Pulmonary hypertension in sickle cell disease.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2014; 11: 1488-1489
- Accuracy of Doppler echocardiography in the hemodynamic assessment of pulmonary hypertension.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2009; 179: 615-621
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.