Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- e-Cigarette use among youth in the United States, 2019 [e-pub ahead of print].JAMA. November 2019; (Accessed December 12, 2019)https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2019.18387
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Weighting the BRFSS data. Available at:https://www.cdc.gov/brfss/annual_data/2017/pdf/weighting-2017-508.pdf. Accessed April 17, 2019.
- Notes from the field: use of electronic cigarettes and any tobacco product among middle and high school students – United States, 2011-2018.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2018; 67: 1276-1277
- Association of electronic cigarette use with subsequent initiation of tobacco cigarettes in U.S. youths.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e187794https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2018.7794
- Gender differences in use and expectancies of e-cigarettes: online survey results.Addict Behav. 2016; 52: 91-97
- Tobacco product use and associated factors among middle and high school students - United States, 2019.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2019; 68: 1-22
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.