Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The clinical spectrum of splenic infarction.Am Surg. 1998; 64: 182-188
- Splenic infarction as a cause of acute abdominal pain in nephrotic syndrome.Nephrology (Carlton). 2009; 14: 623
- Splenic infarction as starting symptom in minimal change nephropathy.Chin Med J. 2017; 130: 621-622
- Spontaneous (atraumatic) splenic rupture complicating anticoagulant treatment for splenic infarction.Acta Cardiol. 2013; 68: 421-424
- Spontaneous splenic rupture after thrombolysis for ischemic stroke.Am J Emerg Med. 2015; 33 (478.e3-e4)
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: Both Authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.