Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Classification of systemic lupus erythematosus: systemic lupus international collaborating clinic versus American College of Rheumatology criteria: a comparative study of 2,055 patients from a real-life, international systemic lupus erythematosus cohort.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2015; 67: 1180-1185
- Performance of the 2012 Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics and the 1997 American College of Rheumatology Classification Criteria for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in a real-life scenario.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2015; 67: 437-441
- Derivation and validation of Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics classification criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus.Arthritis Rheum. 2012; 64: 2677-2686
- Cutaneous lupus erythematosus: diagnosis and treatment.Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol. 2013; 27: 391-404
- Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus presenting as erythroderma.Indian J Dermatol. 2014; 59: 634
- Drug-induced subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus associated with nab-paclitaxel therapy.Curr Oncol. 2013; 20: e484-e487
Conflict of Interest: None to declare.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.