Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lupus or syphilis? That is the question!.BMJ Case Reports. 2015; 2015https://doi.org/10.1136/bcr-2015-209824
- False positive VDRL (BFP-STS) and systemic lupus erythematosus; new data in clinico-laboratory associations.Int J Dermatol. 2002; 41: 858-862https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-4362.2002.01575.x
- Diagnostic error in internal medicine.Arch Int Med. 2005; 165: 1493-1499https://doi.org/10.1001/archinte.165.13.1493
- Skin rashes that involve palms and soles: an internist's view.Ann Nurs Primary Care. 2018; 1: 1012
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: Both authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.