Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Severe sepsis and septic shock.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 840-851
- Assessment of global incidence and mortality of hospital-treated sepsis. Current estimates and limitations.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2016; 193: 259-272
- Incidence and trends of sepsis in us hospitals using clinical vs claims data, 2009-2014.JAMA. 2017; 318: 1241-1249
- National inpatient hospital costs: the most expensive conditions by payer, 2013: Statistical Brief #204. Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) Statistical Briefs [Internet].Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US), Rockville (MD)2016 May (2006-)
- Identifying clinical and acute psychological risk factors for PTSD after critical care: a systematic review.Minerva Anestesiol. 2013; 79: 944-963
- Enhancing recovery from sepsis: a review.JAMA. 2018; 319: 62-75
Grobe TG, Steinmann S, Szecsenyi J. Arztrep ort 2019 - Schriftreihe zur Gesundheitsanalyse. Band 14. BARMER. [Physician Report 2019 - Series on Health Analysis Volume 14]Available at:https://www.barmer.de/blob/180716/d716a1cbc5eec45894a3f47b62145e5e/data/dl-arztreport2019-komlett.pdf. Accessed July 16, 2019.
- Effect of a primary care management intervention on mental health-related quality of life among survivors of sepsis: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2016; 315: 2703-2711
- The Third International Consensus Definitions for Sepsis and Septic Shock (Sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016; 315: 801-810
- Sepsis survivors monitoring and coordination in outpatient health care (SMOOTH): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.Trials. 2014; 15: 283
- A recovery program to improve quality of life, sense of coherence and psychological health in ICU survivors: a multicenter randomized controlled trial, the RAPIT study.Intensive Care Med. 2016; 42: 1733-1743
- Delayed-onset posttraumatic stress disorder: a systematic review of the evidence.Am J Psychiatry. 2007; 164: 1319-1326
- Late onset and persistence of post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms in survivors of critical care.Can Respir J. 2013; 20: 429-433
- Resilience-recovery factors in post-traumatic stress disorder among female and male Vietnam veterans: hardiness, postwar social support, and additional stressful life events.J Pers Soc Psychol. 1998; 74: 420-434
- Narrative Exposure Therapy: a Short-term Treatment for Traumatic Stress Disorders.2nd edition. Hogrefe Publishing, Goettingen2011
- Identification of post-traumatic stress disorder following ICU.Br J Gen Pract. 2019; 69: 154-155
Funding: Center for Sepsis Control & Care, funded by the German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), grant no. 01 E0 1002.
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.