Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Thymic Hyperplasia associated with graves' disease: pathophysiology and proposed management algorithm.Thyroid. 2017; 27: 994-1000
- Thymoma, thymic hyperplasia, thymectomy and autoimmune diseases (Review).Int J Oncol. 1997; 10: 939-943
- Graves' patient with thymic expression of thyrotropin receptors and dynamic changes in thymic hyperplasia proportional to Graves' disease activity.Yonsei Med J. 2016; 57: 795-798
- Thymic hyperplasia in patients with Graves' disease.J Endocrinol Investig. 2014; 37: 1175-1179
- Thymic hyperplasia and Graves' disease: a non-fortuitous association. Case report and review of literature.Ann Endocrinol (Paris). 2011; 72: 304-309
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.