Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The history of cutaneous tuberculosis.Int J Dermatol. 1990; 29: 666-668
- Cutaneous tuberculosis.Clin Dermatol. 1995; 13: 245-255
- Cutaneous tuberculosis.Clin Dermatol. 2007; 25: 173-180
- Cutaneous tuberculosis: diagnosis and treatment.Am J Clin Dermatol. 2002; 3: 319-328
- Cutaneous mycobacteriosis: analysis of 34 cases with a new classification of the disease.Medicine (Baltimore). 1981; 60: 95-109
- Unusual cold abscesses.Br J Surg. 1970; 57: 418-422
- Tuberculosis and infections with atypical Mycobacteria.in: Goldsmith L.A. Katz S.I. Gilchrest B.A. Paller A.S. Leffell D.J. Wolff K. Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology in General Medicine. 8th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY2012 (Ch. 184. https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com/book.aspx?bookID=392. Accessed April 22, 2019.)
- Superficial abscess formation: an unusual presenting feature of tuberculosis.Br J Surg. 1971; 58: 540-543
Conflicts of Interest: None
Authorship: Both authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.