Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnosis and complications of Cushing’s syndrome: a consensus statement.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003; 88: 5593-5602
- Pituitary gland MR: a comparative study of healthy volunteers and patients with microadenomas.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1994; 15: 675-679
- The diagnosis of Cushing’s syndrome: an Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008; 93: 1526-1540
- Diagnosis of endocrine disease: differentiation of pathologic/neoplastic hypercortisolism (Cushing’s syndrome) from physiologic/non-neoplastic hypercortisolism (formerly known as pseudo-Cushing’s syndrome).Eur J Endocrinol. 2017; 176: R205-R216
- Psychiatric symptoms in patients with Cushing’s syndrome: prevalence, diagnosis and management.Drugs. 2017; 77: 829-842
- Psychiatric aspects of Cushing’s syndrome.QJM Mon J Assoc Physicians. 1996; 89: 543-551
- Cushing disease presenting as atypical psychosis followed by sudden death.Can J Psychiatr. 1985; 30: 223-224
- Cushing’s syndrome presenting as a schizophrenia-like psychotic state.Isr J Psychiatry Relat Sci. 2000; 37: 46-50
- A woman who gained weight and became schizophrenic.Lancet. 2002; 360: 1392
- Psychiatric symptoms as a clinical presentation of Cushing’s syndrome.Ann General Psychiatry. 2013; 12: 23
- Cushing disease presenting as primary psychiatric illness: a case report and literature review.J Psychiatr Pract. 2015; 21: 449-457
- Cushing’s syndrome and psychosis: a case report and literature review.Prim Care Companion CNS Disord. 2018; 20https://doi.org/10.4088/PCC.18br02279
- Treatment of Cushing’s syndrome: an endocrine society clinical practice guideline.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2015; 100: 2807-2831
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no relevant affiliations or financial involvement with any organization or entity with a financial interest in or financial conflict with the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript. This includes employment, consultancies, honoraria, stock ownership or options, expert testimony, grants or patents received or pending, or royalties.
Authorship: No writing assistance was utilized in the production of this manuscript. All authors participated in the preparation of this manuscript.