Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Forecasting the Impact of heart failure in the united states: a poly statement from the american heart association.Circ Heart Fail. 2014; 6: 606-619
- Lifetime Risk for heart failure among white and black americans: cardiovascular lifetime risk pooling project.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1510-1517
- Heart disease and stroke statistics—2018 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2018; 137: e67-e492
- Rehospitalizations among patients in the Medicare fee-for-service program.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 1418-1428
- Influence of previous heart failure hospitalization on cardiovascular events in patients with reduced and preserved ejection fraction.Circ Heart Fail. 2014; 7: 590-595
- World drug report 2017: global overview of drug demand and supply.(Available at:)https://www.unodc.org/wdr2017/field/Booklet_2_HEALTH.pdfDate: 2017Date accessed: December 10, 2017
- Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) for 333 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1260-1344
- The cardiovascular effects of cocaine.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 101-113
- The cardiac complications of methamphetamines.Heart Lung Circ. 2016; 25: 325-332
- Comprehensive review of cardiovascular toxicity of drugs and related agents.Med Res Rev. 2018; 38: 1332-1403
- Alcoholic cardiomyopathy: what is known and what is not known.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 43: 1-5
- The impact of opioid risk reduction initiatives on high-dose opioid prescribing for chronic opioid therapy patients.J Pain. 2016; 17: 101-110
- Methamphetamine-associated congestive heart failure: increasing prevalence and relationship of clinical outcomes to continued use or abstinence.Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2016; 16: 381-389
- Clinical characteristics, histopathological features, and clinical outcome of methamphetamine-associated cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol HF. 2017; 5: 435-445
- Methamphetamine-associated cardiomyopathy.Circ Cardiol. 2013; 36: 737-742
- Risk factors for 30-day readmission in patients with congestive heart failure.Heart Lung. 2017; 46: 357-362
- Timing and causes of readmission after acute heart failure hospitalization-insights from the heart failure network trials.J Card Fail. 2016; 22: 875-883
- Readmission after hospitalization for congestive heart failure among Medicare beneficiaries.Arch Intern Med. 1997; 157: 99-104
☆Funding: The project described was partially supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Grant UL1TR001442 of CTSA. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
☆☆Conflicts of Interest: All authors have declared that there are no potential or actual conflicts of interest related to this manuscript.
☆☆☆Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.