Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Vitamin B12 deficiency from the perspective of a practicing hematologist.Blood. 2017; 129: 2603-2611
- Vitamin B12 levels and psychiatric symptomatology: a case series.J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2013; 25: 150-152
- The prevalence of cobalamin deficiency among vegetarians assessed by serum vitamin B12: a review of literature.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014; 68: 541-548
- Vitamin B12 among vegetarians: status, assessment and supplementation.Nutrients. 2016; 8: 767
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All the authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.