Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Summary of 2016 activity data.(Available at:)http://www.transplant-observatory.org/download/2016-activity-data-report/Date accessed: July 11, 2019
- OPTN/SRTR 2017 Annual data report: kidney.Am J Transplant. 2019; 19: 19-123
- Cryptococcosis.Infect Dis Clin N Am. 2016; 30: 179-206
- Goldman’s Cecil Medicine.Chapter 344 cryptococcosis. 24th ed. Saunders, Philadelphia2011: 1983-1985
- Cryptococcosis in organ transplant recipients: an overview.Am J Transplant. 2002; 2: 575-580
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access and a role in writing the manuscript.