Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chronic hookworm-related cutaneous larva migrans.Int J Infect Dis. 2013; 17: e277-e279
- GeoSentinel surveillance of illness in returned travelers, 2007-2011.Ann Intern Med. 2013; 158: 456-468
- Spectrum of disease and relation to place of exposure among ill returned travelers.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 119-130
- Cutaneous larva migrans in northern climates. A souvenir of your dream vacation.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1982; 7: 353-358
- The efficacy of single dose ivermectin in the treatment of hookworm related cutaneous larva migrans varies depending on the clinical presentation.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2014; 28: 655-657
- Extensive cutaneous larva migrans.Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2018; 99: 246
- Mini review: Hookworm-related cutaneous larva migrans.Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2012; 31: 915-918
- Hookworm-related cutaneous larva migrans.J Travel Med. 2007; 14: 326-333
- Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of hookworm-related cutaneous larva migrans.Lancet Infect Dis. 2008; 8: 302-309
- Parasites - Zoonotic Hookworm.(Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/zoonotichookworm/biology.htmlDate accessed: March 17, 2015
- Persistent cutaneous larva migrans due to Ancylostoma species.South Med J. 1996; 89: 609-611
- Hookworm folliculitis.Arch Dermatol. 1991; 127: 547-549
- A study in a community in Brazil in which cutaneous larva migrans is endemic.Clin Infect Dis. 2006; 43: e13-e18
- Creeping eruption. a review of clinical presentation and management of 60 cases presenting to a tropical disease unit.Arch Dermatol. 1993; 129: 588-591
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.