Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Characteristic electrocardiographic pattern indicating a critical stenosis high in left anterior descending coronary artery in patients admitted because of impending myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 1982; 103: 730-736
- Electrocardiographic differentiation between acute pulmonary embolism and acute coronary syndromes on the basis of negative T waves.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 817-821
- The ECG in pulmonary embolism. Predictive value of negative T waves in precordial leads—80 case reports.Chest. 1997; 111: 537-543
- Prognostic significance of inverted T waves in patients with acute pulmonary embolism.Circ J. 2006; 70: 750-755
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.