Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An approach to the patient with retiform purpura.Dermatol Ther. 2011; 24: 151-172
- Purpura fulminans: recognition, diagnosis, and management.Arch Dis Child. 2011; 96: 1066-1071
- Management of neonatal purpura fulminans with severe protein C deficiency.Indian Pediatr. 2006; 43: 542-545
- Postinfectious purpura fulminans caused by an autoantibody directed against protein S.J Pediatr. 1995; 127: 355-363
- Post-infectious purpura fulminans.Sri Lanka J Child Health. 2015; 44: 169-170
- Postinfection purpura fulminans in a patient heterozygous for prothrombin G20210A and acquired protein S resistance.Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 1999; 16: 561-564
- Severe protein S deficiency associated with heterozygous factor V Leiden mutation in a child with purpura fulminans.Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2003; 20: 1-5
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.