Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spontaneous hemoperitoneum: causes and significance.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2005; 34: 182-195
- Visceral artery aneurysms: incidence, management, and outcome analysis in a tertiary care center over one decade.Eur Radiol. 2015; 25: 2004-2014
- Endovascular therapy for visceral artery aneurysms.Int Angiol. 2016; 35: 573-578
- Uncommon splanchnic artery aneurysms: pancreaticoduodenal, gastroduodenal, superior mesenteric, inferior mesenteric, and colic.Ann Vasc Surg. 1996; 10: 506-515
- Fibromuscular dysplasia: state of the science and critical unanswered questions: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2014; 129: 1048-1078
- Epidemiology of fibromuscular dysplasia: a review of the literature.Vasc Med. 2016; 21: 376-381
- The United States Registry for Fibromuscular Dysplasia: results in the first 447 patients.Circulation. 2012; 125: 3182-3190
- Dissection and aneurysm in patients with fibromuscular dysplasia: findings from the U.S. Registry for FMD.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 176-185
- Fibromuscular dysplasia is a morbid disease with low associated mortality: a report of the United States Registry for Fibromuscular Dysplasia (SVM abstract YIA 3).Vasc Med. 2014; 19: 334-336
- Diagnosis and management of fibromuscular dysplasia: an expert consensus.Eur J Clin Invest. 2012; 42: 338-347
Funding: RM is supported by the Jeremiah A. Barondess Fellowship in the Clinical Transaction of the New York Academy of Medicine, in collaboration with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to report.
Authorship: All authors listed have contributed sufficiently to the project to be included as authors, and all those who are qualified to be authors are listed in the author byline. To the best of our knowledge, no direct conflict of interest, financial or other, exists.