Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Internal jugular vein complete thrombosis after dual chamber pacemaker implant.J Atr Fibrillation. 2016; 9: 1406
- Internal jugular vein thrombosis secondary to a permanent cardiac pacemaker: an unusual case of lateral neck swelling.J Laryngol Otol. 2010; 124: 916-918
- Venous thrombosis and stenosis after implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2005; 13: 9-19
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.
Requests for reprints should be addressed to Andrew Chua Tiu, MD, Department of Medicine, Einstein Medical Center, 5501 Old York Road, Philadelphia, PA 19141.