Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A case report of delayed return of spontaneous circulation: Lazarus phenomenon.Am J Med. 2016; 129: e343-e344
- Update of a systematic review of autoresuscitation after cardiac arrest.Crit Care Med. 2018; 46: e268-e272
- An evaluation of the Swiss staging model for hypothermia using case reports from the literature.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2016; 24: 16
- A systematic review of autoresuscitation after cardiac arrest.Crit Care Med. 2010; 38: 1246-1253
- Delayed return of spontaneous circulation (the Lazarus phenomenon) after cessation of out-of-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2017; 118: 107-111
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors made substantial contributions to the conception of the letter; acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of the data; drafting and revision of the manuscript; and final approval of the submitted version.