We have read with great interest some articles recently published concerning autoresuscitation.
- Meeker JW
- Kelkar AH
- Loc BL
- Lynch TJ
A case report of delayed return of spontaneous circulation: Lazarus phenomenon.
Am J Med. 2016; 129: e343-e344
- Hornby L
- Dhanani S
- Shemie SD
Update of a systematic review of autoresuscitation after cardiac arrest.
Crit Care Med. 2018; 46: e268-e272
3We present another case to add further aspects to this interesting topic.
- Deslarzes T
- Rousson V
- Yersin B
- et al.
An evaluation of the Swiss staging model for hypothermia using case reports from the literature.
Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2016; 24: 16
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A case report of delayed return of spontaneous circulation: Lazarus phenomenon.Am J Med. 2016; 129: e343-e344
- Update of a systematic review of autoresuscitation after cardiac arrest.Crit Care Med. 2018; 46: e268-e272
- An evaluation of the Swiss staging model for hypothermia using case reports from the literature.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2016; 24: 16
- A systematic review of autoresuscitation after cardiac arrest.Crit Care Med. 2010; 38: 1246-1253
- Delayed return of spontaneous circulation (the Lazarus phenomenon) after cessation of out-of-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2017; 118: 107-111
Published online: May 09, 2018
Accepted: April 4, 2018
Received: April 4, 2018
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors made substantial contributions to the conception of the letter; acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of the data; drafting and revision of the manuscript; and final approval of the submitted version.
© 2018 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.