Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnosis of histoplasmosis in immunosuppressed patients.Curr Opin Infects Dis. 2008; 21: 421-425
- The pathological spectrum of gastrointestinal and hepatic histoplasmosis.Am J Clin Path. 2000; 113: 64-72
- Neutrophilic phlebitis is characteristic of intestinal Behcet's disease and simple ulcer syndrome.Histopathology. 2004; 45: 377-383
- Characteristics, treatment, and long-term outcome of gastrointestinal involvement in Behcetʼs syndrome.Medicine. 2016; 95: e3348
- Endoscopic findings of gastrointestinal involvement in Chinese patients with Behcet's disease.World J Gastroenterol. 2014; 20: 17171-17178
- Granulomatous infectious diseases associated with tumor necrosis factor antagonists.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 38: 1261-1265
- Histoplasmosis after treatment with anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2003; 167: 1279-1282
- Life-threatening histoplasmosis complicating immunotherapy with tumor necrosis factor alpha antagonists infliximab and etanercept.Arthritis Rheum. 2002; 46: 2565-2570
- Recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of histoplasmosis complicating tumor necrosis factor blocker therapy.Clin Infect Dis. 2010; 50: 85-92
- Histoplasmosis infection in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, 1998-2009.BMC Infect Dis. 2011; 11: 145
- Fungal infections complicating tumor necrosis factor alpha blockade therapy.Mayo Clin Proc. 2008; 83: 181-194
- Clinical practice guidelines for the management of patients with histoplasmosis: 2007 update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America.Clin Infect Dis. 2007; 45: 807-825
- Histoplasmosis complicating tumor necrosis.Clin Infect Dis. 2015; 61: 409-417
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had full access to data during design and drafting of this manuscript. All authors were responsible for conception and design, SS drafted the manuscript, JB revised the article, and JB and DS gave final approval of the manuscript.