Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gout; an unusual case with softening and subluxation of the first cervical vertebra and splenomegaly.Ann Rheum Dis. 1950; 9: 282-304
- Spinal gout tophus: a very rare cause of radiculopathy.Eur Spine J. 2012; 21: S400-S403
- Lumbar spinal stenosis induced by rare chronic tophaceous gout in a 29-year-old man.Orthopedics. 2012; 35: e1571-e1575
- Gout in the spine.Rev Bras Reumatol. 2013; 53: 296-302
- [Tophaceous gout of the lumbar spine in a patient without systemic gout or normouricaemia].Neurocirugia (Astur). 2017; 28: 242-246
- Axial gout is frequently associated with the presence of current tophi, although not with spinal symptoms.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2014; 39: E1531-E1536
- Enthesopathy and tendinopathy in gout: computed tomographic assessment.Ann Rheum Dis. 1996; 55: 921-923
- Spinal gout: a great mimicker. A case report and literature review.Neuroradiol J. 2012; 25: 621-625
- Thoracic spinal gout mimicking metastasis.Hong Kong Med J. 2009; 15: 143-145
Funding: This work was supported by a fund from the Provincial Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi, China (2010021035-4).
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.
Ethics approval and consent: We have had the ethics approval and consent of the Shanxi Medical University ethics committee.