Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Case reports about an overlooked cause of neck pain: calcific tendinitis of the longus colli: case reports.Medicine (Baltimore). 2017; 96: e8343
- Acute calcific tendinitis of the longus colli muscle: case report and review of the literature.Eur Spine J. 2013; 22: S434-S438
- Retropharyngealcalcific tendinitis: case report and review of the literature.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2010; 39: 504-509
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: The authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.
Ethics Approval: In accordance with the guidelines of our institutional ethics committee (Clinical Research Ethics Committee of Bellvitge University Hospital, IDIBELL), formal approval for this study was not required. The local ethics committee agreed that the findings in this report were based on normal clinical practice and were therefore suitable for dissemination. Informed consent was obtained from the patient. This study was conducted in accordance with the principles of the Declaration of Helsinki and the International Conference for Harmonization.