Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Digoxin use in patients with atrial fibrillation and adverse cardiovascular outcomes: a retrospective analysis of the Rivaroxaban Once Daily Oral Direct Factor Xa Inhibition Compared with Vitamin K Antagonism for Prevention of Stroke and Embolism Trial in Atrial Fibrillation (ROCKET AF).Lancet. 2015; 385: 2363-2370
- Apixaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 981-992
- 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: e1-76
- The arrhythmias of digitalis intoxication.Arch Intern Med. 1985; 145: 1289-1292
- Effects of ouabain, atropine, and ouabain and atropine on A-V nodal conduction in man.Circ Res. 1967; 20: 283-288
- Toxic neuropsychiatric effects of digoxin at therapeutic serum concentrations.Am J Psychiatry. 1987; 144: 506-507
- Digoxin and reduction in mortality and hospitalization in heart failure: a comprehensive post hoc analysis of the DIG trial.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 178-186
- Association of serum digoxin concentration and outcomes in patients with heart failure.JAMA. 2003; 289: 871-878
- Relationship of serum digoxin concentration to mortality and morbidity in women in the DIG trial: a retrospective analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 497-504
- HFSA 2010 comprehensive heart failure practice guideline.J Card Fail. 2010; 16: e1-194
- Digoxin use in atrial fibrillation: a critical reappraisal.Lancet. 2015; 385: 2330-2332
- Assumption versus evidence: the case of digoxin in atrial fibrillation and heart failure.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 2095-2099
✯✯Conflict of Interest: None.
✯Authorship: The author is solely responsible for the content of this manuscript.