Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
- Phlegmonous gastritis.Ann Surg. 1957; 145: 88-93
- Phlegmonous gastritis: a rare entity as a differential diagnostic of an acute abdomen. Description of a case and a bibliographic review.Rev Esp Enferm Dig. 2014; 6: 418-424
- Phlegmonous gastritis after esophagectomy: a case report.World J Gastroenterol. 2013; 19: 1330-1332
- Surviving emphysematous gastritis after hepatectomy.Case Reports Hepatol. 2013; (Article ID 106383)
- Phlegmonous gastritis caused by endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration (EUS-FNA).Dig Endosc. 2012; 24: 488
- Phlegmonous gastritis and group A streptococcal toxic shock syndrome in a patient following functional endoscopic sinus surgery.Surg Infect (Larchmt). 2010; 11: 545-549
- Phlegmonous gastritis after endoscopic submucosal dissection for early gastric cancer.Therap Adv Gastroenterol. 2008; 1: 91-95
- Phlegmonous gastritis after endoscopic mucosal resection.Endoscopy. 2005; 37: 490-493
- Phlegmonous gastritis following coronary bypass surgery.Can J Gastroenterol. 1999; 13: 837-839
- Phlegmonous gastritis after endoscopic polypectomy.Ann Intern Med. 1982; 97: 373-375
- Successful treatment of early-diagnosed primary phlegmonous gastritis.Intern Med. 2015; 54: 2863-2866
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: E.S.L., V.P.A., Y.M.S.R., and J.M.R.Z. contributed to patient care, wrote the manuscript, and contributed to the discussion. F.M.C. and J.B.M. contributed to patient care and to the discussion. F.G.P., F.F.G.A, and T.P.S. contributed to the discussion of definitive diagnosis. All authors take full responsibility for the content of the article.