Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Non-asphyxiating tracheobronchial foreign bodies in adults.Eur Respir J. 1994; 7: 510-514
- Evaluation and management of pill aspiration: case discussion and review of the literature.Chest. 2013; 143: 1791-1795
- Syndrome of iron pill aspiration.Chest. 2002; 121: 1355-1357
- Airway foreign body aspiration: common, yet easily overlooked! Two interesting cases.BMJ Case Rep. 2015; : 2015
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.