Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Case 29-2003: a 60-year-old man with fever, rigors, and sweats.N Engl J Med. 2003; 49: 2467
- Pancytopenia in Lyme disease.BMJ Case Rep. 2014; 2014https://doi.org/10.1136/bcr-2013-201079
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum and Ehrlichia muris induce cytopenias and global defects in hematopoiesis.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2009; 15: 66-67
- The agent of human granulocytic ehrlichiosis induces the production of myelosuppressing chemokines without induction of proinflammatory cytokines.J Infect Dis. 2000; 182: 200-205
- Human granulocytic anaplasmosis surveillance in Massachusetts.(Available at)https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2018/01/02/HGH%202016.pdfDate: 2016Date accessed: March 23, 2018
- Human granulocytic anaplasmosis surveillance in Massachusetts.(Available at)https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2018/01/02/HGA%202013.pdfDate: 2013Date accessed: March 23, 2018
- Human granulocytic anaplasmosis in the United States from 2008 to 2012: a summary of national surveillance data.Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2015; 93: 66-72
- Human granulocytic ehrlichiosis.Clin Infect Dis. 2000; 31: 554-560
- Disease-specific diagnosis of coinfecting tickborne zoonoses: babesiosis, human granulocytic ehrlichiosis, and Lyme disease.Clin Infect Dis. 2002; 34: 1184-1191
Conflicts of Interest: The authors report no relationships that could be construed as a conflict of interest.
Authorship: Both authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.