Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lyme carditis: cardiac abnormalities of Lyme disease.Ann Intern Med. 1980; 93: 8-16
- Lyme carditis.Infect Dis Clin N Am. 2008; 22: 275-288
- Manifestations of Lyme carditis.Int J Cardiol. 2017; 2: 24-32
- Lyme disease surveillance in the United States, 1983-1986.Rev Infect Dis. 1989; 11: S1435-S1441
- Possible relationship between degenerative cardiac valvular pathology and Lyme disease.Ann Thorac Surg. 2000; 70: 283-285
- Case report: possible Lyme endocarditis.N J Med. 1993; 90: 599-601
- Lyme endocarditis.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2012; 18: E531-E532
- Detection of Borrelia bissettii in cardiac valve tissue of a patient with endocarditis and aortic valve stenosis in Czech Republic.J Clin Microbiol. 2008; 46: 3540-3543
- Diastolic heart murmur, nocturnal back pain, and lumbar rigidity in a 7-year girl: an unusual manifestation of Lyme disease in Childhood.Case Rep Pediatr. 2012; 2012: 976961
- Tick-borne infections as a cause of heart transplantation.Pol J Microbiol. 2011; 60: 642-643
- Percent positive rate of Lyme real-time polymerase chain reaction in blood, cerebrospinal fluid, synovial fluid, and tissue.Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2008; 62: 464-466
- Surveillance for Lyme disease—United States, 2008-2015.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2017; 66: 1-12
- Lyme borreliosis: from infection to autoimmunity.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2004; 10: 598-614
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the related data and participated in the process of writing the manuscript.