Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes.(Available at)http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/suppl/2015/12/21/39.Supplement_1.DC2/2016-Standards-of-Care.pdfDate accessed: May 6, 2016
- Type 2 diabetes in adults: management (NG28).(Available at)https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng28Date accessed: May 6, 2016
- Comparative effectiveness of adding alogliptin to metformin plus sulfonylurea with other DPP-4 inhibitors in type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and network meta-analysis.Diabetes Ther. 2017; 8: 251-273
- Clinical inertia in people with type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2013; 36: 3411-3417
- Saxagliptin and cardiovascular outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 1317-1326
- Alogliptin after acute coronary syndrome in patients with type 2 diabetes.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 1327-1335
- Examination of cardiovascular outcomes with alogliptin versus standard of care in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and acute coronary syndrome (EXAMINE): a cardiovascular safety study of the dipeptidyl peptidase 4 inhibitor alogliptin in patients with type 2 diabetes with acute coronary syndrome.Am Heart J. 2011; 162: 620-626
- 10-year follow-up of intensive glucose control in type 2 diabetes.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 1577-1589
- Long-term follow-up after tight control of blood pressure in type 2 diabetes.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 1565-1576
- Predisposing factors for any and major hypoglycaemia with saxagliptin versus placebo and overall: analysis from the SAVOR-TIMI 53 Trial.Diabetes Care. 2016; 39: 1329-1337
- Safety of sitagliptin in patients with type 2 diabetes and chronic kidney disease: outcomes from TECOS.Diabetes Obes Metab. 2017; 19: 1587-1593
- Addition of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors to sulphonylureas and risk of hypoglycaemia: systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ. 2016; 353: i2231
Funding: Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Conflicts of Interest: WBW, SRH, CPC, and RMB were members of the Examination of Cardiovascular Outcomes with Alogliptin versus Standard of Care Trial Steering Committee and received personal fees from Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Inc, at that time. HH is an employee of Takeda UK Ltd. KK is a consultant to Takeda UK Ltd.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00968708