Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure a report of the american college of cardiology foundation/american heart association task force on practice guidelines.Circulation. 2013; 62: e147-e239
- National survey of hospital strategies to reduce heart failure readmissions: findings from the get with the guidelines-heart failure registry.Circ Heart Fail. 2012; 5: 680-687
- Patient perceptions on facilitating follow-up after heart failure hospitalization.Circ Heart Fail. 2017; 10https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCHEARTFAILURE.117.004099
- 2017 ACC expert consensus decision pathway for optimization of heart failure treatment: answers to 10 pivotal issues about heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Expert Consensus Decision Pathways.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 71: 201-230
- Heart failure self-management education: a systematic review of the evidence.Int J Evid Based Healthc. 2009; 7: 15-168
- The effectiveness of the use of consumer health information technology in patients with heart failure: a meta-analysis and narrative review of randomized controlled trials.J Telemed Telecare. 2017; 23: 155-166
Funding: KB received support from the Ohio State University Department of Medicine seed grant award; National Institutes of Health (NIH) L60 MD010857 ; the University of Colorado , Department of Medicine, Health Services Research Development Grant Award; and the University of Arizona Health Sciences , Strategic Priorities Faculty Initiative Grant. EngineeredCare provided loaner tablets for this study. Tablet applications were developed by EngineeredCare and KB.
Conflicts of Interest: KB has no ownership in EngineeredCare. No employees of EngineeredCare were included with analysis nor development of this manuscript. Otherwise there are no disclosures.
Authorship: All authors had access to data and a role in writing this manuscript.