Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Classification of acute pancreatitis–2012: revision of the Atlanta classification and definitions by international consensus.Gut. 2013; 62: 102-111
- Acute pancreatitis and normoamylasemia. Not an uncommon combination.Ann Surg. 1989; 210: 614-620
- Normal lipase serum level in acute pancreatitis: a case report.Emerg Med J. 2006; 23: 701-702
- Underestimation of acute pancreatitis: patients with only a small increase in amylase/lipase levels can also have or develop severe acute pancreatitis.Gut. 1999; 44: 542-544
- Acute pancreatitis with normal lipase and amylase: an ED dilemma.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34: 2254.e3-2254.e6
- Acute pancreatitis with normal amylase and lipase–an ED dilemma.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34 (e5-7): 940
Funding: There has been no significant financial support for this work that could have influenced its outcome.
Conflicts of Interest: There are no conflicts of interest associated with this publication.
Authorship: We obtained informed consent from the patient. The manuscript has been read and approved by all named authors. SK diagnosed the case and wrote the manuscript, and is the article guarantor. KS contributed to and edited the final manuscript.