Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The “Wagshurst study”: p.Val40Ile transthyretin gene variant causes late-onset cardiomyopathy.Amyloid. 2014; 21: 267-275
- Diagnosis, prognosis, and therapy of transthyretin amyloidosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 2451-2466
- A comparison of immunohistochemistry and mass spectrometry for determining the amyloid fibril protein from formalin-fixed biopsy tissue.J Clin Pathol. 2015; 68: 314-317
- Genetic testing improves identification of transthyretin amyloid (ATTR) subtype in cardiac amyloidosis.Amyloid. 2017; 24: 92-95
- Nonbiopsy diagnosis of cardiac transthyretin amyloidosis.Circulation. 2016; 133: 2404-2412
- Magnetic resonance in transthyretin cardiac amyloidosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 466-477
- Broadening the phenotypic spectrum and the diagnostic needs of TTR-related cardiac amyloidosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 478-480
- First nationwide survey on systemic wild-type ATTR amyloidosis in Japan.Amyloid. 2017; : 1-3
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.