Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anomalous origin of the left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery: collective review of surgical therapy.Ann Thorac Surg. 2002; 74: 946-955
- ALCAPA syndrome: not just a pediatric disease.Radiographics. 2009; 29: 553-565
- Anomalous origin of the left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery in adults: a comprehensive review of 151 adult cases and a new diagnosis in a 53-year-old woman.Clin Cardiol. 2011; 34: 204-210
- Echocardiographic diagnosis, surgical treatment, and outcomes of anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2017; 30: 896-903https://doi.org/10.1016/j.echo.2017.05.005
- Surviving sudden cardiac death secondary to anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery: a case report and literature review.Heart Lung. 2014; 43: 476-480
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.