Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spinal epidural metastasis as the initial manifestation of malignancy: clinical features and diagnostic approach.Neurology. 1997; 49: 452-456
- Metastatic spinal cord compression: diagnosis and management of patients at risk of or with metastatic spinal cord compression. Full guideline.2008 (Available at)https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg75(Published November)Date accessed: January 30, 2018
- Spinal cord compression.Neurol Clin. 2003; 21: 67-86
- Scottish Cord Compression Study Group. Don't wait for a sensory level–listen to the symptoms: a prospective audit of the delays in diagnosis of malignant cord compression.Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2002; 14: 472-480
- Emergency and palliative radiation.in: Barrett A. Dobbs J. Morris S. Roques T. Practical Radiotherapy Planning. Hodder Arnold, London, UK2009: 62-66
- Metastatic spinal cord compression: diagnosis and management.BMJ. 2016; 353: i2539https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i2539
- Radiotherapy Dose Fractionation.(2nd ed; Available at)https://www.rcr.ac.uk/system/files/publication/field_publication_files/bfco163_dose_fractionation_2nd_ed_march2017.pdf(Published December)Date: 2016Date accessed: January 30, 2018
- Direct decompressive surgical resection in the treatment of spinal cord compression caused by metastatic cancer: a randomised trial.Lancet. 2005; 366: 643-648
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.