Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Standards of medical care in diabetes-2017.Diabetes Care. 2017; 40: S64-S74
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Approves Humalog® 200 units/mL Kwikpen®.(Available at)https://investor.lilly.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=914999Date accessed: November 20, 2017
- A primer on concentrated insulins: what an internist should know.Postgrad Med. 2016; 128: 381-390
- FDA approves Basaglar, a long-acting insulin treatment.(Available at)https://investor.lilly.com/releaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=947336Date accessed: March 9, 2018
- Similar efficacy and safety of LY2963016 insulin glargine and insulin glargine (Lantus®) in patients with type 2 diabetes who were insulin-naïve or previously treated with insuin glargine: a randomized, double-blind controlled trial (the ELEMENT 2 study).Diabetes Obes Metab. 2015; 17: 734-741
- Sanofi receives approval of once daily basal insulin Toujeo.(Available at)http://www.news.sanofi.us/2015-02-25-Sanofi-Receives-FDA-Approval-of-Once-Daily-Basal-Insulin-ToujeoDate accessed: November 14, 2017
- A review of the safety and efficacy data for insulin glargine 300 units/mL, a new formulation of insulin glargine.Diabetes Obes Metab. 2015; 17: 1107-1114
- New insulin glargine 300 units/mL versus glargine 100 units/mL in people with type 2 diabetes using basal and mealtime insulin: glucose control and hypoglycemia in a 6-month randomized, controlled trial (EDITION 1).Diabetes Care. 2014; 37: 2755-2762
- New insulin glargine 300 units/mL versus glargine 100 units/mL in people with type 2 diabetes using oral agents and basal insulin: glucose control and hypoglycemia in a 6-month randomized, controlled trial (EDITION 2).Diabetes Care. 2014; 37: 3235-3243
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Approves Humulin® U-500 Kwikpen.(Available at)https://investor.lilly.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=951175Date accessed: November 14, 2017
- Two treatment approaches for human regular U-500 insulin in patients with type 2 diabetes not achieving adequate glycemic control on high-dose U-100 insulin therapy with or without oral agents: a randomized, titration-to-target clinical trial.Endocr Pract. 2015; 21 (Erratum, 2016;22(7):905): 782-793
- Tresiba approval history.(Available at)https://www.drugs.com/history/tresiba.htmlDate accessed: March 9, 2018
- Reduced risk of hypoglycemia with insulin degludec versus insulin glargine in patients with type 2 diabetes requiring high doses of basal insulin: a meta-analysis of 5 randomized BEGIN trials.Endocr Pract. 2014; 20: 285-292
- The efficacy and safety of insulin degludec given in variable once-daily dosing intervals compared with insulin glargine and insulin degludec dosed at the same time daily: A 26-week, randomized, open-label, parallel-group, treat-to-target trial in individuals with type 2 diabetes (BEGIN FLEX Trial).Diabetes Care. 2013; 36: 858-864
- Insulin degludec and insulin aspart: novel insulins for the management of diabetes mellitus.Ther Adv Chronic Dis. 2015; 6: 375-388
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.