Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A new diagnostic sign of measles.Med Rec (NY). 1898; 53: 505-507
- Measles.Lancet. 2017; 390: 2490-2502
- The visceral lesions in measles.Am J Pathol. 1945; 21: 905-919
- Two case studies of modified measles in vaccinated physicians exposed to primary measles cases: high risk of infection but low risk of transmission.J Infect Dis. 2011; 204: S559-S563
- Koplik spots and a purpuric eruption associated with parvovirus B19 infection.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1992; 27: 466-467
- Summary and conclusions: measles elimination meeting, 16-17 March 2000.J Infect Dis. 2004; 189: S43-S47
- Public health and economic consequences of vaccine hesitancy for measles in the United States.JAMA Pediatr. 2017; 171: 887-892
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: The author had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.