Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autonomic nervous system and diabetes. Histological and histochemical study of the autonomic nerve fibers of the urinary bladder in diabetic patients.Diabetes. 1973; 22: 225-237
- The incipient asymptomatic diabetic bladder.Diabetes. 1967; 16: 331-335
- Asymptomatic neurogenic bladder in juvenile diabetics.Diabetologia. 1971; 7: 168-172
- Diabetes-associated bladder dysfunction in the older adult (CE).Geriatr Nurs. 2003; 24: 138-145
- Diabetic cystopathy.J Diabet Complications. 1988; 2: 133-139
- Bladder dysfunction and neuropathy in diabetes.Diabetologia. 1976; 12: 251-258
- Urinary tract infections in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: review of prevalence, diagnosis, and management.Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes. 2015; 8: 129-136
- Lower urinary tract dysfunctions in women with diabetes mellitus.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 19: 469-473
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: Both authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.