Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A rare case of fatal left ventricular free wall rupture: case report and short review.Cardiovasc Dis Diagn. 2017; 5: 290
- Images in clinical medicine. Cardiac rupture.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 609
- Imaging patients with cardiac trauma.Radiographics. 2012; 32: 633-649
- Successful management of left ventricular free wall rupture.Can J Cardiol. 2007; 23: 672-674
Funding Source: None.
Conflict of interests: None.
Authorship: It is verified that all the authors had the access to the data and role in writing the manuscript.