Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence of antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies in a large inception cohort of patients with connective tissue disease.Ann Intern Med. 1997; 126: 866-873
- Antibodies to neutrophil cytoplasmic antigens: serologic marker for Sweet's syndrome.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1991; 24: 967-969
- Diagnostic criteria for Sweet's syndrome.Cutis. 1986; 37: 167-174
- Sweet's syndrome (acute febrile neutrophilic dermatosis).J Am Acad Dermatol. 1994; 31: 535-560
- Giant cellulitis-like Sweet Syndrome, a new variant of neutrophilic dermatosis.JAMA Dermatol. 2013; 149: 79-83
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and contributed to the writing of the manuscript.