Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Troponin I as a predictor of coronary heart disease and mortality in 70-year-old men: a community-based cohort study.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1071-1078
- Reference population and marathon runner sera assessed by highly sensitive cardiac troponin T and commercial cardiac troponin T and I assays.Clin Chem. 2009; 55: 101-108
- Early diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction in the elderly using more sensitive cardiac troponin assays.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 1379-1389
- Effect of older age on diagnostic and prognostic performance of high-sensitivity troponin T in patients presenting to an emergency department.Am Heart J. 2012; 164: 698-705
- Influence of age and renal function on high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T diagnostic accuracy for the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2013; 111: 1701-1707
- Aged-related increase of high sensitive troponin T and its implication in acute myocardial infarction diagnosis of elderly patients.Mech Ageing Dev. 2012; 133: 300-305
- Association of glomerular filtration rate with high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T in a community-based population study in Beijing.PLoS One. 2012; 7 (e38218)
- High-sensitive cardiac troponin T and its relations to cardiovascular risk factors, morbidity, and mortality in elderly men.Am Heart J. 2013; 166: 541-548
- Cardiac troponin I levels measured with a high-sensitive assay increase over time and are strong predictors of mortality in an elderly population.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1906-1913
- Predictors of short- and long-term mortality in hospitalized veterans with elevated troponin.J Hosp Med. 2016; 11: 773-777
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.