Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- On computable numbers, with an application to the entscheidungsproblem.Proc Lond Math Soc. 1936; Series 2: 230-265
- Deep Learning.The MIT Press, Cambridge MA, London, UK2016: 96-161 (Available at)www.deeplearningbook.orgDate accessed: May 30, 2017
- Deep learning.Nature. 2015; 521: 436-444
- A fast learning algorithm for deep belief nets.Neural Comput. 2006; 18: 1527-1554
- Greedy layer-wise training of deep networks. proc.Adv Neural Inf Process Syst. 2006; 19: 153-160
- The diagnostic performance of computer programs for the interpretation of electrocardiograms.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 1767-1773
- Use of an artificial neural network for the diagnosis of myocardial infarction.Ann Intern Med. 1991; 115: 843-848
- Use of a neural network as a predictive instrument for length of stay in the intensive care unit following cardiac surgery.Proc Annu Symp Comput Appl Med Care. 1992; : 666-672
- Deep learning of the tissue-regulated splicing code.Bioinformatics. 2014; 30: i121-i129
- Stegle. Deep learning for computational biology.Mol Syst Biol. 2016; 12 (Available at): 878
- Using deep learning to enhance cancer diagnosis and classification.in: Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Machine Learning. Vol. 28. JMLR, Atlanta, GA2013
- A deep learning architecture for image representation, visual interpretability and automated basal-cell carcinoma cancer detection.in: Mori K. Sakuma I. Sato Y. Barillot C. Navab N. Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI). Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Vol. 8150. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg2013: 403-410
- Deep learning for identifying breast cancer.in: Proceedings of the International Society on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), Quantitative Methods. 2016
- Dermatologist-level classification of skin cancer with deep neural networks.Nature. 2017; 542: 115-119
- Development and validation of a deep learning algorithm for detection of diabetic retinopathy in retinal fundus photographs.JAMA. 2016; 316: 2402-2410
- Care management processes used less often for depression than for other chronic conditions in us primary care practices.Health Aff (Millwood). 2016; 35: 394-400
- Evaluating the diagnostic utility of applying a machine learning algorithm to diffusion tensor mri measures in individuals with major depressive disorder.Psychiatry Res. 2017; 264 (Available at): 1-9
- Epidemiology of heart failure.Circ Res. 2013; 113: 646-659
- Machine learning in medicine.Circulation. 2015; 132: 1920-1930
- Toward generating domain-specific/personalized problem lists from electronic medical records.(AAAI Fall Symposium, November; Available at)https://www.aaai.org/ocs/index.php/FSS/FSS15/paper/viewFile/11733/11479Date: 2015Date accessed: June 25, 2017
- Predicting healthcare trajectories from medical records: a deep learning approach.J Biomed Inform. 2017; 69 (Available at): 218-229
- The Soul of a New Machine.Little, Brown and Company, Boston, MA1981
- A comparative risk assessment of burden of disease and injury attributable to 67 risk factors and risk factor clusters in 21 regions, 1990-2010: a systemic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010.Lancet. 2012; 380 (Available at): 2224-2260
- Cell phones and cancer risk.(May; Available at)https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/radiation/cell-phones-fact-sheetDate: 2016Date accessed: May 10, 2017
- Technology insertion in the defense industry: a primer.Proc Inst Mech Eng B J Eng Manuf. 2008; 222 (Available at): 1009-1023http://journals.sagepub.comDate accessed: May 15, 2017
Conflicts of Interest: DDM: None; EWB: Employed by IBM; the employment relationship did not create direct or indirect financial or scientific conflicts in the preparation of this paper.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.