Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evidence for an increased rate of cardiovascular events in patients with primary aldosteronism.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 1243-1248
- Orthostatic hypotension and nicotine sensitivity in a case of multiple system atrophy.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1969; 32: 28-34
- Mutations in COQ2 in familial and sporadic multiple-system atrophy.N Engl J Med. 2014; 369: 233-244
- Tolerance of high-dose (3,000 mg/day) coenzyme Q10 in ALS.Neurology. 2005; 65: 1834-1836
Conflict of Interests: None.
Authorship: The author had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.