Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cystic fibrosis—a probable cause of Frederic Chopin suffering and death.J Appl Genet. 2003; 44: 77-84
- Chopin's illness.J Royal Soc Med. 1994; 87: 769-772
- Music and Medicine.Oxford University Press, Oxford1990
- Music & Medicine. Vol. 3. Medi-Ed Press, Bloomington, IL1997
- Composers and tuberculosis: the effects on creativity.CMAJ. 1982; 126: 534-544
- Account of Fryderyk Chopin's Heart at the Church of the Holy Cross, Original Held at the Fryderyk Chopin Institute in Warsaw.1951
- Tuberculosis pericarditis and myocarditis in adults and children.in: Schaaf H.S. Zumla A. Tuberculosis. A Comprehensive Clinical Reference. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA2009: 351-360
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.