Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Latent autoimmune diabetes of the adult: current knowledge and uncertainty.Diabet Med. 2015; 32: 843-852https://doi.org/10.1111/dme.12700
- Drug Safety and Availability—FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA revises labels of SGLT2 inhibitors for diabetes to include warnings about too much acid in the blood and serious urinary tract infections.(Available at)https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/ucm475463.htmDate accessed: July 12, 2017
- SGLT2 inhibitors and diabetic ketoacidosis: data from the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System.Diabetologia. 2017; 60: 1385-1389https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-017-4301-8
- Standards of medical care in diabetes—2017: summary of revisions.Diabetes Care. 2017; 40: S4-S5
- Empagliflozin, cardiovascular outcomes, and mortality in type 2 diabetes.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 1092-1094https://doi.org/10.1056/nejmc1600827
- Latent autoimmune diabetes in adults: a distinct but heterogeneous clinical entity.World J Diabetes. 2010; 1: 111https://doi.org/10.4239/wjd.v1.i4.111
- A clinical screening tool identifies autoimmune diabetes in adults.Diabetes Care. 2006; 29: 970-975https://doi.org/10.2337/diacare.295970
- SGLT2 inhibitor–associated diabetic ketoacidosis: clinical review and recommendations for prevention and diagnosis.Clin Ther. 2016; 38: 2654-2664https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clinthera.2016.11.002
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: Both authors had access to the data and had a role in writing the manuscript.