Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Malignant melanoma of unknown primary site. To make the long story short. A systematic review of the literature.Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2011; 78: 112-126
- Primary melanoma tumour regression associated with an immune response to the tumour-associated antigen melan-A/MART-1.Int J Cancer. 2001; 94: 551-557
- Targeted next generation sequencing of mucosal melanomas identifies frequent NF1 and RAS mutations.Oncotarget. 2017; 8: 40683-40692https://doi.org/10.18632/oncotarget.16542
- Malignant melanoma of sun-protected sites: a review of clinical, histological, and molecular features.Lab Invest. 2017; 97: 630-635
- Genomic classification of cutaneous melanoma.Cell. 2015; 161: 1681-1696
- Improved survival with vemurafenib in melanoma with BRAF V600E mutation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 2507-2516
- Combined nivolumab and ipilimumab or monotherapy in untreated melanoma.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 23-34
- Melanoma of unknown primary: experience at Massachusetts General Hospital and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.Melanoma Res. 2005; 15: 77-82
- Improved survival for stage IV melanoma from an unknown primary site.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 3489-3495
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.