Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Human granulocytic anaplasmosis surveillance in Massachusetts, 2016.(Available at:)http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/dph/programs/id/epidemiology/ticks/surveillance-summaries-data.htmlDate accessed: July 17, 2017
- Human granulocytic anaplasmosis.Infect Dis Clin North Am. 2015; 29: 341-355
- Diagnosis and management of tickborne rickettsial diseases: Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichioses, and anaplasmosis.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2006; 55: 1-27
- Recurrent and prolonged fever in asplenic patients with human granulocytic ehrlichiosis.QJM. 2000; 93: 198-201
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.