Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical course of the syndrome of autoantibodies to the insulin receptor (type B insulin resistance): a 28-year perspective.Medicine (Baltimore). 2002; 81: 87-100
- Treatment of type B insulin resistance: a novel approach to reduce insulin receptor autoantibodies.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010; 95: 3641-3647
- Plasma adiponectin as a marker of insulin receptor dysfunction: clinical utility in severe insulin resistance.Diabetes Care. 2008; 31: 977-979
- Immunogenicity of different brands of human insulin and rapid-acting insulin analogs in insulin-naive children with type 1 diabetes.Pediatr Diabetes. 2011; 12: 78-84
- Insulin lispro reduces insulin antibodies in a patient with type 2 diabetes with immunological insulin resistance.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2003; 61: 89-92
- Severe antibody-mediated human insulin resistance: successful treatment with the insulin analog lispro. A case report.Diabetes Care. 1997; 20: 71-73
Funding: No sponsors or financial support to report.
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.