Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of vena cava filters on in-hospital case fatality rate from pulmonary embolism.Am J Med. 2012; 125: 478-484
- Effect of a retrievable inferior vena cava filter plus anticoagulation vs anticoagulation alone on risk of recurrent pulmonary embolism: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2015; 313(16): 1627-1635
- Antithrombotic therapy for VTE disease: chest guideline and expert panel report.Chest. 2016; 149: 315-352
- Requiem for liberalizing indications for vena caval filters?.Circulation. 2016; 133: 1992-1994
- Thrombolysis for pulmonary embolism and risk of all-cause mortality, major bleeding, and intracranial hemorrhage: a meta-analysis.JAMA. 2014; 311: 2414-2421
- Evaluation of the predictive value of ICD-9-CM coded administrative data for venous thromboembolism in the United States.Thromb Res. 2010; 126: 61-67
Funding: This investigation was supported by grant 24212.ll from the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Foundation .
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and participated in preparation of the manuscript.