Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Value of the differential leucocyte count in acute surgical disease.Ann Surg. 1906; 43: 485-499
- An index of body resistance in acute inflammatory processes as indicated by examination of the blood.JAMA. 1919; 72: 1453-1457
- Use of the laboratory in a teaching hospital. Implications for patient care, education, and hospital costs.Ann Intern Med. 1971; 75: 157-163
- Effectiveness of differential leukocyte count in case finding in the ambulatory care setting.JAMA. 1983; 249: 633-636
- Differential counts and overuse of the laboratory.Lancet. 1980; 1: 552
- The complete blood count and leukocyte differential count. An approach to their rational application.Ann Intern Med. 1987; 106: 65-74
- Part B National Summary Data File.(Available at:)https://www.cms.gov/research-statistics-data-and-systems/downloadable-public-use-files/part-b-national-summary-data-file/overview.html(Accessed January 14, 2017)Date: 2017
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors have any relevant conflicts of interest.
Authorship: Both authors contributed to writing of the manuscript.